48-Inch Bivi DeskPrice: $599.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
The 48-Inch Bivi Desk meets the need of today's smaller work spaces and home offices. The paired-down, compact style features integrated troughs to give you a place to put cables and power cords. And the 48-Inch Bivi Desk can be combined with a second Bivi desk to create a bench style desk application. Optionally, Bivi can be fitted with 2- or 4-pack "Plug and Play" Power Units – electrical components that can be installed in the cable trough to provide easy access for electrical supplies. Built for the modern office and offered in several table top finishes, Bivi offers both form and functionality for tighter interior work spaces.
Steelcase products are designed and tested for code and standard compliance when installed and used as an integrated product solution in accordance with Steelcase application guidelines and installation instructions. However, the building owner or designated agent is responsible for verifying that the installation is in compliance with local codes and regulations.
- Compact desk for smaller work spaces
- Solid, well-designed table to supports all kinds of work
- Hidden channel hides power cords or small items
- Option to add on or reconfigure
- Power and data trough allows for storage of electrical components or optional Plug and Play Power kits
- 0.5" thick table top keeps desk lightweight for easy relocation when needed
- Optional Plug and Play Power kits (sold separately, see options) can be installed in the cable troughs for easy electrical access
- Optional Plug and Play Power kits are sold in sets of 2 (8 receptacles) for a single desk or 4 (16 receptacles) for dual desk set up
- Optional Plug and Play Power kits have a 15-amp 10-foot cord that plugs into a building receptacle
Note: Assembly required. This product was designed with the user in mind when it comes to putting the desk together. It takes approximately 20 minutes to put a team table together using only one tool.
Watch and learn how Bivi adapts to the changing needs of the office.
Watch and learn how easy it is to assemble the 48-Inch Bivi Desk.
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase