Sale Airtouch® Height Adjustable TableNow: $1,322.10
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
The collaborative, dyamic, active workspace needs a work surface that adjusts with its user. Steelcase's Airtouch® Table supports this need with height-adjustability that enables you to change your working positions from seated to standing. Research shows that changing positions throughout the day increases blood flow, decreases lower and upper body discomfort, and increases productivity. With a simple adjustment, effortlessly and quietly adjust your work surface from 26" to 43" to fit personal or task-related needs. The adjustable desk promotes healthy ergonomics, enabling you to change positions, share the space and meet the active needs of your work day. And because Airtouch doesn't have any electrical components, it can be used anywhere.
- Height-adjustable worksurface is usable in both seated and standing postures
- Ideal solution for power-free height adjustability and for ergonomic support
- Great way to add standing height or adjustable height to your existing workspace
- Exclusive Airtouch® technology requires no electric power
- Smooth, effortless up/down adjustment activated by ergonomic lift handle
- Adjusts from sit to stand position in about 1 second
- Height range is 27-43" with infinite increments
- 26" to 43" height adjustability range
- Travel speed is approximately 1.2" seconds for entire 17" of adjustability
- Lifting column controlled manually; no power required
- 150 lbs. load capacity (including worksurface)
- Adjustable assist gauge allows unit to be set for various cargo loads
- Infinite height adjustment within the 17" vertical range
- Worksurface and base waranteed for 10 years
- Lifting column waranteed for 5 years
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase