Dash LED Task LightPrice: $329.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Shine a light on office projects with the Dash LED Task Light. Clean lines, fluid movment, even light distribution and a timeless aestheic all contribute to the functional design of this desk lamp. Easily adjust the arm and lamp to achieve to the ideal positioning while the full dimming range control provides the right intensity. Superior technology keeps Dash cool to the touch while supplying a uniform pool of light to reduce contrast, minimize glare, and minimize shadows better than the competition. The first free-standing LED task lamp to achieve BIFMA Level 1 certification, the Dash LED Task Light is in a class all its own.
- Convection airlfow in head for heat dissipation
- Replacable light head after 50,000 hours or new technology becomes available
- Lamp head does not contain PVC wiring
- Dual conductivity path to prevent power loss
- 360°head and lower arm rotation
- Variable spring force for "place and stay" adjustablity
- Three user adjustable tension knobs
- Optional Passive Infared (PIR) occupancy sensor with 36" activation range
- Passive Infared occumpancy sensor turns off after 15 minutes of non-activity
- Suited for worksurfaces 60" or larger
- Color Temperature of 3500K and Color Redering Index of 80
- 50,000 hours average lamp life
- Full dimming range control from 100%-15%
- Maxium horizontal reach of 37-inches and maximum vertical height adjustment of 25-inches
- Mercury free, 97% recyclable, and contains 32% recycled content
- BIFMA Level 1, UL/cUL and ROHS Compliant certified
- 10 year limited warranty on housing, structure and hardware
- 5 year limited warranty on driver
Watch and learn why the details make Dash such a unique task light.
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase