Dash Mini Task LightPrice: $279.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
All the same benefits of the Dash Task Light in a smaller footprint, the Dash Mini Task Light delivers it all. This timeless and compact design maximizes desk space while providing an optimal pool of light for working. Use the continuous range dimming control to adjust the spotlight to just the right amount based on personal preference. Whatever the task, Dash Mini keeps work in the spotlight for focused results.
- Convection airlfow in head for heat dissipation
- Replacable light head after 50,000 hours or new technology becomes available
- Lamp head does not contain PVC wiring
- Dual conductivity path to prevent power loss and 9-foot power cord
- 360°head and lower arm rotation
- Variable spring force for "place and stay" adjustablity
- Three user adjustable tension knobs
- Optional Passive Infared (PIR) occupancy sensor with 36" activation range
- Passive Infared occumpancy sensor turns off after 15 minutes of non-activity
- Suited for worksurfaces 60" or larger
- Color Temperature of 3500K and Color Redering Index of 80
- 50,000 hours average lamp life
- Full dimming range control from 100%-15%
- Maxium horizontal reach of 24-inches and maximum vertical height adjustment of 20.4-inches
- Mercury free, 97% recyclable, and contains 32% recycled content
- BIFMA Level 1, UL/cUL and ROHS Compliant certified
- 10 year warranty on housing, structure and hardware
- 5 year warranty on driver
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase