Move Chair in ColorPrice: $169.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Designed to move, mold, and conform to practically every body, this lightweight stackable chair can go anywhere. Under the slim seat of the Move chair is a system of dynamic flexors that curve to fit your curves. Using LiveSeat™ ergonomic technology, Move's seat flexors create a comfort pocket that supports and moves with you — shaping and reshaping itself to ensure comfort for whomever sits down, no matter how long they sit. The versatile Move Chair is exceptionally durable and stacks 5 high on the floor for convenient storage and transport. The Move Chair is also available with an upholstered seat.
- Plastic seat and back shell available in 12 modern colors
- Optional cantilevered fixed arms clear work surfaces and allow for easy access and various sitting positions
- Available with glides or casters with your choice of a Black or Platinum frame.
- Designed to accommodate multiple users of various sizes with a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Arrives fully assembled and includes the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Made from up to 21% recycled materials, is 99% recyclable and disassembles in 5 minutes for easy sorting
- SCS Indoor Advantage™, BIFMA level™ 1, and Cradle to Cradle® certified
Material(s): Powder-coated steel, glass reinforced nylon, polypropylene
- Chair without Arms: 21" W X 20.25" D X 31.5" H
- Chair with Arms: 25.75" W X 20.25" D X 31.5" H
- Seat Height: 18"
- Arm Height: 25.75"
490410CP, 490410P, 490412CP, 490412P
Fabulous chair; great color!
By: Jackie, Renter (Indianapolis)
Chairs are exactly as pictured. Sleek, modern and look great with my round cement top dining table. Quick turn around time. Free delivery! Great doing business with Y Living.
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase