Move Stool in ColorPrice: $309.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Hidden under the slim seat of the Move Stool in Color is a system of dynamic flexors that curve to fit your curves. Using LiveSeat™ ergonomic technology, Move's seat flexors create a comfort pocket that supports and moves with you — shaping and reshaping itself to ensure comfort for whomever sits down, no matter their size or shape. Cantilevered arms clear surface edges allowing you to pull in close, while the glides or optional casters make getting in and out of this stool a breeze. Designed for comfort no matter how long the task may take, the Move Stool In Color provides the right amount of support for any user. The Move Stool is also available with an upholstered seat.
- Plastic seat and back shell available in 12 modern colors
- Cantilevered fixed arms clear work surfaces and allow for easy access and various sitting positions
- Available with glides or casters with your choice of a Black or Platinum frame.
- Designed to accommodate multiple users of various sizes with a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Arrives fully assembled and includes the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- SCS Indoor Advantage™, BIFMA level™ 1, and Cradle to Cradle® certified
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase