Sale Move Stool, UpholsteredNow: $314.10
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Designed to move, mold, and conform to practically every body, the Move Stool, Upholstered can go anywhere. Cantilevered, fixed arms allow the stool to pull right up to the counter or worksurface. Underneath the seat is a system of dynamic flexors that curve to fit your curves. Using LiveSeat™ ergonomic technology, Move's seat flexors create a comfort pocket that supports and moves with you — shaping and reshaping itself to ensure comfort for whomever sits down, no matter how long they sit. Provide a comfortable seat for everybody with the Move Stool.
- Exceptionally durable
- Plastic glides for carpeted surfaces
- Available with optional hard casters for use on carpet
- Optional upholstered back
- Steel frame
- Cantilevered arms to easily clear the front edge of worksurface or table
- Designed to accommodate multiple users of various sizes with a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Arrives fully assembled and includes the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Made from up to 21% recycled materials, is 99% recyclable and disassembles in 5 minutes for easy sorting
- SCS Indoor Advantage™, BIFMA level™ 1, and Cradle to Cradle® certified
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase