Node Chair with Five-Arm BasePrice: $249.00
Today's workplace thrives on collaboration, transition, and movement. The Node Chair allows you to move freely and create dynamic spaces. In a meeting, a space can easily be shifted from presentation to team-based activities and back again, without interruption. Node enables co-workers to connect, chat, and work in short stints. And because Node fits comfortably in small spaces, collaboration isn't constrained by limited floor space.
- Recipient of the 2010 Innovation Award in Education Solutions Category at Neocon
- 2010 Best of Seating (Contract/Task) Award by Interior Design Magazine
- 2010 Spark! Award in the Offices/Working Spaces Design Category
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment that allows users of different sizes to get comfortable quickly
- Offered in a range of vibrant colors
- Non-upholstered flexible seat translates to comfort, durability, and easy maintenance
- Open seat design offers easy access, while the armrests serve dual purpose as bag or purse hooks
- Swivel seat allows for open sight lines while casters lend mobility for quick, easy transitions between configurations
- Optional adjustable worksurface was designed to accommodate both left-handed and right-handed users (provides a place for laptops, tablets, and notebooks and is available with or without a cup holder)
- Shipped in three simple parts: base, seat shell and worksurface (if ordered), that assemble in 30 seconds without tools
- Designed to accommodate multiple users of various sizes with a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Meets and exceeds the toughest durability testing available and includes the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold, ANSI/BIFMA e3 level™ 2, and Cradle to Cradle® Silver certified
Some assembly required.
Material(s): Powder-coated steel and aluminum, molded polypropylene, molded glass-filled nylon plastic
- Chair Without Personal Worksurface: 27.25" W X 25" D X 32.6-37.75" H
- Seat Height: 15.6-20.75"
- Chair With Personal Worksurface: 29-34.5" W X 25-31.5" D X 33.6-37.25" H
- Seat Height: 16.5-20.1"
Download Specifications: 1
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase