Node Stool with Five-Arm BasePrice: $369.00
Today's workplace thrives on collaboration, transition, and movement. The Node Stool with Five-Arm Base allows you to move freely and create dynamic spaces, enabling co-workers to connect, chat, and work in short stints. And because Node fits comfortably in small spaces, collaboration isn't constrained by limited floor space. Node makes a strong first impression with clean lines and a range of vibrant colors. Its non-upholstered flexible seat translates to comfort, durability, and easy maintenance. The open seat design offers easy access, while the armrests serve dual purpose as bag or purse hooks.
- Recipient of the 2010 Innovation Award in Education Solutions Category at Neocon
- Recipient of the 2010 Best of Seating (Contract/Task) Award by Interior Design Magazine
- Recipient of the 2010 Spark! Award in the Offices/Working Spaces Design Category
- 8½" pneumatic seat height adjustment
- 20" diameter adjustable-height foot ring that allows fast-paced users to get comfortable quickly
- Swivel seat allows for open sight lines
- Casters lend mobility for quick, easy transitions
- Designed to accommodate multiple users of various sizes with a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Meets and exceeds the toughest durability testing available and includes the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold, ANSI/BIFMA e3 level™ 2
- Cradle to Cradle® Silver certified
Some assembly required.
Material(s): Powder-coated steel and aluminum, molded polypropylene, molded glass-filled nylon plastic
- 27.25" W X 25" D X 40.9-48.25" H
- Seat Height: 23.6-31.4"
Download Specifications: 1
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase