New QiVi Office ChairPrice: $549.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Dubbed a "collaborative office chair", the QiVi Office Chair was inspired by today's dynamic work environments and the collaboration between people and technology. It was designed to encourage movement and support throughout various postures taken in our varied work days. With its pivoting backrest and gliding seat, QiVi adjusts automatically to provide comfort for extended periods of time. Task chair adjustments are minimal and intuitive, with a gliding seat that adapts to the posture and movement of its user. As the user's environment, tools and conditions change throughout the work day, QiVi's pivoting back automatically follows the natural motions of the user. The QiVi Office Chair works for the user, encouraging movement and supporting multiple postures and positions.
- Provides comfort for extended periods of time
- Gliding seat follows user, automatically gliding forward and back in a range of approximately 1"
- Pivoting backrest rotates 15° automatically, encouraging movement and sitting in multiple postures
- Painted aluminum arms
- Plastic back frame, seat shell, and arm caps with a soft touch painted plastic arm cap
- Seat height adjusts 4.5" with a pneumatic adjustment mechanism
- Plastic five-star base offered in several colors or with Polished Aluminum base as an optional upgrade
- Large 2.5" hard, dual-wheel casters (for carpet or hard floor) offer increased mobility
- ASNI/BIFMA compliant up to 300 lbs.
- SCS IndoorAdvantage™ Gold Certification for indoor air quality
- Product is Level™ 3 Certified with the BIFMA e3 Furniture Sustainability Standards
Watch and learn about Qivi's ergonomic features.
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase