Reply Mesh Back Office ChairPrice: $459.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Designed with the user's experience and today's work environments in mind, the Reply Mesh Back Office Chair features simple, easy-to-use controls that provide the individual comfort adjustments you need. Imported from Italy, Reply's exclusive mesh is woven with chenille yarn offering soft, supportive comfort in an airy and light scale design. The seat is upholstered in a coordinating fabric color.
- Synchro-tilt mechanism with 5" pneumatic seat-height adjustment, multi-position back lock
- 1½" seat depth adjustment
- Optional black arms are height adjustable or height/pivot/depth adjustable
- Five-arm swivel base includes 2½" diameter hard-composition, dual-wheel casters (optional soft casters for hard floors are available) and may be specified with a Platinum finish
- Optional lumbar height adjustment travels 4" to provide additional lower back support
- Handle gives you a convenient handhold to move the chair where it's needed
- Designed to accommodate multiple users of various sizes with a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Arrives fully assembled and includes the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Up to 98% recyclable and disassembles quickly and easily, with plastic parts clearly labeled for sorting and recycling
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold, BIFMA level™ 2
- NF Environment certified
Watch and learn how easily Reply adjusts into proper positions for ergonomic comfort.
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase