Reply Upholstered Office ChairPrice: $429.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Designed with the user's experience and today's work environments in mind, the Reply Upholstered Chair features simple, easy-to-use controls that provide the individual comfort adjustments you need. With classic styling, the fully upholstered Reply Chair offers dynamic support in a sleek and contoured silhouette available in a wide array of fabric colors.
- Synchro-tilt mechanism with 5" pneumatic seat-height adjustment, multi-position back lock
- 1½" seat-depth adjustment
- Back-height adjustment allows you to raise or lower the chair back from a seated position to support your lower back
- Tilt-tension adjustment allows you to control the amount of resistance needed for reclining
- Optional black arms are height adjustable or height/pivot/depth adjustable
- Five-arm swivel base includes 2½" diameter hard-composition, dual-wheel casters (optional soft casters for hard floors are available) and may be specified with a Platinum finish
- Designed to accommodate multiple users of various sizes with a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Arrives fully assembled and includes the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Up to 98% recyclable and disassembles quickly and easily, with plastic parts clearly labeled for sorting and recycling
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold, BIFMA level™ 2 and NF Environment certified
Material(s): Powder-coated steel, glass reinforced nylon, polypropylene, 100% polyester fabric
- Overall: 26" W X 21.1-22.5" D X 39.25-46.75" H
- Seat Height: 16-21"
Download Specifications: 1
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase