Series 7 DeskPrice: $1,419.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Today's dynamic work environments see workers changing from seated to standing postures and varying degrees between throughout the work day. The electric sit-to-stand, height-adjustable Series 7 Desk meets the needs of the active workspace with a design that allows users to easily change postures throughout the day. The Series 7 Desk supports computer-intensive work environments for single or multiple users. Its work surface adjusts within a 27" height range with infinite increments for a just right fit, no matter the task or position. The table's whisper quiet motor provides instant adjustability to reposition the worksurface in a matter of seconds. Combined with a programmable controller, this adjustable desk even meets the needs of the high-churn workspace.
- Height range adjusts from 24.25-52" in infinite increments
- Base supports a maximum distributed weight load of 360 lbs., including the weight of the worksurface
- Instant and easy adjustability: up or down at 1.7" per second
- Electric Height-Adjustable sit-to-stand painted base
- Three pre-set programmable controller with digital display
- Fixed stretchers position the base center on the worksurface to accommodate for CPU overhang, if allowed
- Wire manager included
- 9-foot power cord included
- Worksurface has a wood core with a high-pressure laminate and is 0.8" thick
- Leveling glides adjust to install unit on uneven floors
- Lifting column is controlled by central control box for synchronization
- Columns are precision balanced to minimize surface vibrations
- Low surge electric motor with whisper quiet operation
- Motor is 110 volt and has 0.1W standby power
- Soft stop DC motor eliminates abrupt stops and starts and is housed inside the lifting column
- Built-in limiter switch is standard
Assembly required. Series 7 height-adjustable base requires assembly and attachment to worksurface.
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase