Sit-to-Walkstation Treadmill DeskPrice: $5,049.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Steelcase's Sit-to-Walkstation is adapted from the Walkstation, and made compatible for a personal workspace. This sit-to-walk desk system provides a space for lowering the worksurface for seated use. Adjust the Sit-to-Walkstation desk up or down with the push of a button to move from a seated, to a standing, to a walking position with room for a chair right next to the treadmill.
The Sit-to-Walkstation is a fully integrated combination of an electric height-adjustable worksurface with an exclusively engineered, low speed commercial grade treadmill. Steelcase's new FitWork category of products was designed in partnership with Details to bring healthy habits to sedentary workers while they are at work. Designed for a dynamic, personal workspace, the Sit-to-Walkstation is intended to counter the risks associated with sedentary behaviors and invigorate the modern office space.
- Treadmill mounts under right or left side of table
- Treadmill display console shows speed, calories burned, time and distance
- Treadmill speed range: 0.3 mph - 2.0 mph
- Requires a 110 volt outlet for operation
- Commercial grade treadmill has maximum speed of 2 mph in 0.1 mph increments and no incline adjustability
- Urethane high profile soft edge provides grip for balance and serves as a built-in wrist rest
- Dual height adjustment on the treadmill key pad and the worksurface
- Flexibility to adjust from a seated, to a standing, to a walking position
- Rubber front edge of surface designed for safety and working comfort
- Quiet, high torque motor is included
- Full electric height adjustability instantly adapts to different users
- Height range for the worksurface is 24.25-52" from the floor
- Distance from the floor to treadmillbelt is 6"
- 2.5" diameter glides have 1" of height adjustment for surface leveling on uneven floors
- Wire management trough is provided to manage excess controller wires
- 9 foot power cord is standard
- Allow three feet from the outside edge of the treadmill base on both sides and rear / The only exception is if unit is pushed up against a plain, unobstructed wall on one side
- A flat panel monitor arm (not included) is recommended mounted to the worksurface
- A wireless keyboard without a palm rest and wireless mouse (not included) is recommended
- A telephone headset (not included) is recommended
Watch and learn how to use the Sit-to-Walkstation Treadmill Desk.
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase