Uno Mid-Back Office ChairPrice: $349.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Design by Charles O. Perry.
Designed by renowned sculptor, Charles O. Perry, the Uno Mid-Back Office Chair's unique hammock design cradles your body as you sit and move. With a simple 5" pneumatic height adjustment, Uno is set to your specific comfort. The hammock suspension allows the chair to gently rock with your body movement while the swivel seat allows 360° of rotation.
- Selected by MoMA for its Holiday 2003 Gift Catalog
- Upholstered seat and back, available in a wide range of fabric colors
- Black frame and base
- Five-arm base available with casters for carpet or hard floors, or optional glides
- Designed to accommodate multiple users of various sizes, with a maximum weight capacity of 225 lbs.
- Easy to assemble and includes the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ and ANSI/BIFMA certified
Some assembly required.
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase