Walkstation, 66-Inch WidePrice: $4,599.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Encouraging workers to embrace healthier alternative postures in the workplace, the 66-Inch Walkstation combines an electric height-adjustable worksurface with an exclusively engineered, low speed commercial grade treadmill. Steelcase's new FitWork category of products was designed in partnership with Details to bring healthy habits to sedentary workers while they are at work. Designed for a dynamic, multi user office environment, Walkstation is intended to counter the risks associated with sedentary behaviors and invigorate the modern office space.
- Integrated treadmill and desk to keep you moving while you work
- Display console shows speed, calories burned, time and distance
- Display console may be visible or stored
- Treadmill features 2.0 mph maximum belt speed
- Requires a 110 volt outlet for operation
- Motor designed to withstand the rigors of slow speeds and possible higher weights for long periods of use
- Whisper-quiet for the home or office environment
- Sit, stand or walk and work with the Sit-to-Walkstation
- Height adjustment on the treadmill key pad
- Worksurface optimally sized for limited reach
- Rubber front edge of surface designed for safety and working comfort
- Magnetic safety clip is standard
- Digital display and touch pad controller included
- Allows room for a chair next to the treadmill
- The treadmill sits firmly in slots along the base of the table
- Patented Soft System Surface with Neoprene shock absorbers in front third of the deck included
- Full electric height adjustability instantly adapts to different users
- Worksurface height range is 24.25-52" from the floor
- Distance from the floor to treadmill belt is 6"
- 2.5" diameter glides have 1" of height adjustment for surface leveling on uneven floors
- Wire management trough is provided to manage excess controller wires
- 9 foot power cord is standard
- Allow three feet from the outside edge of the treadmill base on both sides and rear / The only exception is if unit is pushed up against a plain, unobstructed wall on one side
- A flat panel monitor arm (not included) is recommended mounted to the worksurface
- A wireless keyboard without a palm rest and wireless mouse (not included) is recommended
- A telephone headset (not included) is recommended
Steelcase is an American success story that goes back to 1912, when the brand was first founded as the Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It received its first patent in 1914 for a steel wastebasket—a major advance at a time when straw wastebaskets were a major office fire hazard. That led to metal desks, filing cabinets, and chairs—an entire collection of office furnishings designed with an eye to high performance and cutting-edge technology. The brand, later renamed Steelcase, is now one of the world's leading office furniture manufacturers.
Steelcase continually studies how people work and incorporates that research into its design technology. The firm developed Leap, its best-selling ergonomic desk chair, incorporating a patented chair back that changes shape to support the spine as it moves. Steelcase's products are made with the utmost care and are quality approved by the industry's strictest manufacturing and environmental watchdogs. Steelcase offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its products.View other products from Steelcase