Eco Soirée One-Piece ToiletPrice: $714.00
Made by TOTO.
A part of the Soirée Collection. The Eco Soirée One-Piece Toilet makes a striking addition to modern bathrooms. The angular shape, high profile tank, and skirted design enables this contemporary toilet to be added to a variety of motifs. Complete with a durable and stain resistant SanaGloss® ceramic glaze, this toilet promisses to hold it's beauty for years to come.
- Double Cyclone® flushing system, low consumption, 1.28 GPF/4.8LPF
- All finishes except for Ebony come with a SanaGloss® ceramic glaze - which prevents debris, and mold from sticking to ceramic surfaces, leading to fewer chemicals and less water in cleaning.
- Universal Height
- Decorative one-piece with skirted design and highprofile tank
- Elongated front bowl with SoftClose® seat included- seat and lid gently close with the touch of a hand
- Chrome trip lever
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- Meets and exceeds ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
- Certifications: IAPMO(cUPC), EPA Watersense, State of Massachusetts, City of Los Angeles, and others
- Code compliance: UPC, IPC, NSPC, NPC Canada, and others
- Legislative Compliance: California AB715, California Green Building Code, City of Los Angeles Water Efficiency Ordinance
- ADA compliant (when installed with trip lever located on the approach side)
Material(s): Vitreous china
- 17.75" W X 28.125" D X 27.75" H
- Seat Height: 17.25"
- Universal 12" rough
Download Specifications: 1
From being Japan's first producer of vitreous china sanitary ware in 1917, TOTO has grown to become the world's largest manufacturer of superior quality, eco-conscious bathroom suites and accessories. They offer a complete line of commercial and decorative plumbing fixtures, faucets, shower and flush valves, as well as lavatories, toilets, air baths, and bath accessories.
The superb design and workmanship stems from TOTO's investment in 1,500 engineers and experts in their state-of-the-art facilities around the world. Through the years, the company introduced many firsts, including Aqua-Electronics (1970), the self-generating Hydro-Powered Sensor Faucet (2001), a number of environmentally-conscious power-saving EcoPower® fittings and valves (2003), and the fully automated toilet called Neorest 600 (2003), to name a few.
As an industry leader in green technology, TOTO does not simply develop highly efficient water and energy products; they take a step further by operating in a sustainable manner, such as by recycling the water used during manufacturing. In an effort to strengthen their sustainability initiatives, TOTO was the first major plumbing goods manufacturer to join the United States Green Build Council (USGBC) and have its employees gain LEED AP Sustainability Experts status. The company also actively advocates the USGBC Water Efficiency Technology Advisory Group, Alliance for Water Efficiency, and EPA Water Sense.
As seen on each of their designs, TOTO places great value on product performance, durability, user experience and satisfaction. Their solid commitment to maintaining the perfect balance of form, function and design has not gone unnoticed by third-party award-giving bodies. They have garnered the prestigious EPA Water Efficiency Leader Award, and the 2008 Argon Award for Success in Sustainability.
True to their philosophy, TOTO is indeed "Luxury in Balance."View other products from TOTO