In-Wall Toilet Tank System, 1.6GPF & 0.9GPFPrice: $521.50
Made by TOTO.
The In-Wall Toilet Tank System, 1.6GPF & 0.9GPF is a required component for wall-hung toilets.
- Dual-Max flushing system, low consumption (1.6GPF/6.0LPF & 0.9GPF/3.4LPF)
- Avg. flush 1.28GPF
- Adjustable 15"-19" mounting height
- Saves up to 9" of floor space compared to standard floor-mounted toilet
- Support up to 880lbs
- Commercial 2" X 6" or residential installation with 2" X 4" wall studs with included waste outlet kit
- 1-pc blow molded polyethylene tank to prevent leaks
- 2" X 6" Polyethylene outlet included
- Pre-plumbed for optional Washlet® connection
- Complete with #01 Cotton bolt caps
- Copper supply line with optional Washlet® connection
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- Carrier system: ASME A112.6.2
- Tank trim: IAPMO PS50, CSA B125.3, ASSE1002
- Certifications: IAPMO(cUPC), and others
- Code compliance: UPC, IPC, NSPC, NPC Canada, and others
Material(s): Metal, plastic
- Mounting Height: 15"-19"
- 25.375" W X 3.125" D X 44.25" H
Download Specifications: 1
From being Japan's first producer of vitreous china sanitary ware in 1917, TOTO has grown to become the world's largest manufacturer of superior quality, eco-conscious bathroom suites and accessories. They offer a complete line of commercial and decorative plumbing fixtures, faucets, shower and flush valves, as well as lavatories, toilets, air baths, and bath accessories.
The superb design and workmanship stems from TOTO's investment in 1,500 engineers and experts in their state-of-the-art facilities around the world. Through the years, the company introduced many firsts, including Aqua-Electronics (1970), the self-generating Hydro-Powered Sensor Faucet (2001), a number of environmentally-conscious power-saving EcoPower® fittings and valves (2003), and the fully automated toilet called Neorest 600 (2003), to name a few.
As an industry leader in green technology, TOTO does not simply develop highly efficient water and energy products; they take a step further by operating in a sustainable manner, such as by recycling the water used during manufacturing. In an effort to strengthen their sustainability initiatives, TOTO was the first major plumbing goods manufacturer to join the United States Green Build Council (USGBC) and have its employees gain LEED AP Sustainability Experts status. The company also actively advocates the USGBC Water Efficiency Technology Advisory Group, Alliance for Water Efficiency, and EPA Water Sense.
As seen on each of their designs, TOTO places great value on product performance, durability, user experience and satisfaction. Their solid commitment to maintaining the perfect balance of form, function and design has not gone unnoticed by third-party award-giving bodies. They have garnered the prestigious EPA Water Efficiency Leader Award, and the 2008 Argon Award for Success in Sustainability.
True to their philosophy, TOTO is indeed ?Luxury in Balance.?View other products from TOTO