Neorest 600 One-Piece Toilet
Note: This product is no longer available.
Made by TOTO.
A part of the Neorest Collection. The Neorest 600 One-Piece Toilet possesses all of the ground-breaking comfort and hygienic functions expected from a multi-functional toilet combined with an advanced, water-saving dual flushing system. This truly remarkable toilet comes standard with all the modern luxuries that will transform bathrooms forever.
- Sleek, tankless, one-piece toilet with integrated Washlet® seat
- New Cyclone® Flushing system, no waiting for refill, no refill noise
- Skirted styling with concealed trapway for easy cleaning
- Integrated Washlet features front and rear warm water washing, automatic air dryer and deodorizer
- SanaGloss® : Super smooth, ion barrier glazing cleans your toilet bowl with every flush
- Automatic Operation: Lid opens, closes and toilet flushes when sensor is activated
- Tank cover, fittings, mounting covers and Washlet included
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- Meets and exceeds ASME A112.4.2, ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1, ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, UL 1431, CSA C22.2 # 68
- Certifications: IAPMO(cUPC), Intertek, State of Massachusetts, City of Los Angeles and others
- Code Compliance: UPC, IPC, NSPC, NPC Canada, and others
Material(s): Vitreous china
- 17" W X 32.875" W X 22.25" H
- Rough-in: 12"
- Product Wieght: 108 lbs.
Download Specifications: 1
MS990CGR#01 MS990CGR#11 MS990CGR#12
From being Japan's first producer of vitreous china sanitary ware in 1917, TOTO has grown to become the world's largest manufacturer of superior quality, eco-conscious bathroom suites and accessories. They offer a complete line of commercial and decorative plumbing fixtures, faucets, shower and flush valves, as well as lavatories, toilets, air baths, and bath accessories.
The superb design and workmanship stems from TOTO's investment in 1,500 engineers and experts in their state-of-the-art facilities around the world. Through the years, the company introduced many firsts, including Aqua-Electronics (1970), the self-generating Hydro-Powered Sensor Faucet (2001), a number of environmentally-conscious power-saving EcoPower® fittings and valves (2003), and the fully automated toilet called Neorest 600 (2003), to name a few.
As an industry leader in green technology, TOTO does not simply develop highly efficient water and energy products; they take a step further by operating in a sustainable manner, such as by recycling the water used during manufacturing. In an effort to strengthen their sustainability initiatives, TOTO was the first major plumbing goods manufacturer to join the United States Green Build Council (USGBC) and have its employees gain LEED AP Sustainability Experts status. The company also actively advocates the USGBC Water Efficiency Technology Advisory Group, Alliance for Water Efficiency, and EPA Water Sense.
As seen on each of their designs, TOTO places great value on product performance, durability, user experience and satisfaction. Their solid commitment to maintaining the perfect balance of form, function and design has not gone unnoticed by third-party award-giving bodies. They have garnered the prestigious EPA Water Efficiency Leader Award, and the 2008 Argon Award for Success in Sustainability.
True to their philosophy, TOTO is indeed "Luxury in Balance."View other products from TOTO