Crew Task StoolPrice: $509.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Design by Brian Kane.
Highly refined function and aesthetics combine to create the Crew Stool. Offering all day comfort and a high-performance level, this task stool offers intuitive adjustments within easy reach. Cohesive details and tailored lines give Crew streamlined arms, a square back shape and a sleek, angular base. Opt for armless or adjustable arms, set the foot ring to the perfect height, take a seat and work in comfort. The deceptively simple looking Crew Task Stool offers timeless design at an affordable price that far the competition.
- Adjustable back height and pneumatic height adjustments
- Upholstered seat and inner back
- Adjustable seat depth and upright back lock
- Five-arm base with a choice of carpet casters, hard floor casters or non-marring glides
- Optional, height, width, and pivot-adjustable arms
- Optional arm's color match the selected base color
- Toggle release to adjust arms inward or outward
- Tilt tension and synchro-tilt mechanism
- Adjustable foot rest ring
- Black plastic outer back
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold certfied for indoor air quality in North America
- level™ 1 certified to ANSI/BIFMA e3 standard
- 70% recyclable materials, 18% recycled content
- Ships ready to assemble, no tools required
- Meets Cal. 116 and 117 requirements
- Weight tested up to 300 lbs
- Select from a wide range of fabric colors
- Winner of the Buildings Magazine's Citation of Excellence Award, 2005
turnstone® by Steelcase. Ready when you are.
A division of Steelcase, turnstone offers a wide selection of modern desk, seating, and storage systems. Turnstone products are environmentally responsible and targeted to fast-growing, tech-driven businesses. Its space-efficient, easy-to-install pieces include modular seating solutions and mix and match colors.View other products from Turnstone