Architectural Pottery RL 2-piece Candle Lantern
VesseL USA Inc. was founded in 1998 to revive stunningly simple planters and other ceramic designs that brought acclaim to the Architectural Pottery Collection, a Los Angeles company founded in 1950 by Max and Rita Lawrence. Prominent mid-century LA architects such as Richard Neutura and Pierre Koenig favored the pottery line for spare, geometrically ordered residential gardens and commercial buildings. Pieces from the Architectural Pottery Collection were exhibited at the Museum of Modern Art in New York as early as 1951.
VesseL USA is the sole licensor of the award-winning Architectural Pottery Collection, including hand-crafted planters, containers and garden sculpture. Original designs are commissioned and produced by VesseL USA from designer specifications.