Faz DaybedPrice: $4,202.00
Design by Ramon Esteve, 2012.
Made in Spain by VONDOM.
Relax, sunbathe and enjoy the open air with the Faz Daybed, an ultra-modern resting spot or loveseat with an attitude. Inspired by the mystical vibe surrounding crystals, this daybed's polyangular silhouette sets off an amusingly erratic display of lights and shadows. The included cushion, made from antibacterial treated nautical fabric, provides superior comfort while the casters make relocation quick and simple. Thanks to its 100% recyclable polyethylene construction, the furniture can take on the elements of nature, rain or shine. The Faz Daybed offers an optional Bluetooth sound system, battery pack and charger, and accent Pillow 4 Pack.
- 100% recyclable
- Resistant to extreme temperatures from 75°F to 176°F
- Resistant to UVI Factor UV8, equivalent to 8.000 hours of Florida sunlight
- Cushion is 30/40kg plasticized padded foam, polyester/PVC nautical fabric, water-resistant, fire retardant, temperature-resistant from -30°C to +70°C, UV resistant (Factor UV8), antibacterial
- Casters included
- Optional Pillow 4 Pack in nautical fabric with an anti-bacterial treatment
- Optional Bluetooth sound system: 150W component, input aux jack 3.5mm, USB charger - 5V=1500ma output
- Optional Battery Pack: Autonomy 5-6h, included charger input 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz 35000mA/Output 12V DC, batter included 12V
- Available in Matte or Glossy finishes and a range of bright colors
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.Download Instructions
Material(s): Rotationally molded, low density linear polyethylene
- Overall: 70.75"W X 70.75"D X 35.5"H
- Seat Height: 14"H
Download Specifications: 1
Formed in 2010, Vondom is already making waves in the world of modern outdoor furniture design and manufacturing. Apart from a premium selection of avant-garde outdoor tables, chairs, chaise lounges and stools, the company also offers accessories and decorative pots, bringing contemporary elegance to alfresco and indoor spaces.
The architectural grandeur of each Vondom invention is an aesthetic manifestation of the company's passion for design and Mediterranean style. Renowned architects lead the development of Vondom's original designs, which feature eye-catching art-gallery silhouettes ranging from familiar to peculiar without sacrificing full functionality. In their collections you'll find sleek tables, some of which double as storage, and seats that resemble sculptural masterpieces but are surprisingly comfortable. For added practicality, some Vondom planters incorporate a self-watering system and many of their furniture pieces have an internal lamp or LED lighting, making them lights themselves. With a comprehensive range of products and color options, there's a Vondom for every style conscious user.
To maintain their superior standard for artistry and quality, all Vondom pieces are made in Valencia, Spain using an ecological material called polyethylene, which is highly weatherproof and hardwearing. The creativity goes beyond the product itself and extends to the deployment of cutting-edge machinery, such as advanced roto-molding technology. Shaping polyethylene into sophisticated contours through this green manufacturing process is a near impossible feat, resulting in the production of highly exclusive products.
While an excellent choice for enriching the ambiance of homes, Vondom is also making a statement in elite venues, exclusive events, and five-star hotels. Thus, it's no surprise that Vondom is often seen in online and print publications while drawing admiring glances at international fairs.View other products from Vondom