PH Artichoke Pendant Light
- Small: 18.9"D X 18.4"H; 162.4"max adjustable height
- Medium: 23.6"D X 22.8"H; 166.8"max adjustable height
- Large: 28.3"D X 25.6"H; 169.6"max adjustable height
- Extra Large: 33.1"D X 28.3"H; 172.3"max adjustable height
Punched copper or laser cut stainless steel or punched steel leaves, spun steel top shade, laser cut steel frame, spun aluminum suspension rod
- Small: 1 X 200W 120V E26 (medium base) A23 incandescent lamp (not included)
- Medium: 1 X 97W 120V C.O.B. LED, 3000K, CRI 80, 3427 lumens (included)
- Large & Extra Large: 1 X 97W 120V C.O.B. LED, 3000K, CRI 80, 3362 lumens (included)
CUL, UL, IBEW
Click to download specifications.
Click to download instructions.
5847901263 6149904759 5847901266 10000134673 10000128780 10000128781 10000128782 10000134678 10000128783 10000128784 10000128785 10000134680 10000134676 10000130399 10000130400 10000130397
Louis Poulsen's approach to architectural development began with its collaboration with famous and well respected lighting designers, like Poul Henningsen. Together they created a lighting and product philosophy encompassed by the words "function", "comfort" and "ambience". This philosophy continues to influence simple and functional product design, which focuses on well-being and the perception of artificial light, which leads to the creation of unique lighting environments. Louis Poulsen's approach to lighting lies in a very strict and uncompromising product philosophy grounded in simplicity. All elements must serve a light-related purpose. The result is a product line that displays simple and discreet designs ideally suited to all types of architecture across cultural styles.